Beset by leaks, White House talks firings, not apologies
Now Playing: Members of Congress got a sneak peak at a film about Arizona, Sen. John McCain. The documentary, "John McCain: For Whom the Bell Tolls" will premier on HBC Memorial Day. (May 18)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — A West Wing aide's morbid remark about gravely ill Sen. John McCain has not yielded widespread White House soul searching. Instead it has produced a push to fire those responsible for leaking that story and others that have bedeviled President Donald Trump's administration.
Nearly a week after Kelly Sadler dismissed McCain's opinion on Trump's CIA... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump
- 12:50 Trump signs bill easing post-2008 crisis restraints on banks