Best apps for fighting back-to-school burnout
Between back-to-school shopping, learning new routines, carting kids to their various sporting events, and trying to keep everyone’s new schedules straight — parents from coast to coast are already experiencing some serious back to school burnout. Here are a handful of apps that will ease the transition and help make your whole family’s life a little bit easier right now.
Columnist Jennifer Jolly helps you survive the rush back to school with these apps.
Have you ever realized how expensive a graphing calculator is? Before you shop for one—or any school accessory that will be... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace