Best apps for fighting back-to-school burnout
Between back-to-school shopping, learning new routines, carting kids to their various sporting events, and trying to keep everyone’s new schedules straight — parents from coast to coast are already experiencing some serious back to school burnout. Here are a handful of apps that will ease the transition and help make your whole family’s life a little bit easier right now.
Columnist Jennifer Jolly helps you survive the rush back to school with these apps.
Have you ever realized how expensive a graphing calculator is? Before you shop for one—or any school accessory that will be... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator