Best apps for fighting back-to-school burnout
Between back-to-school shopping, learning new routines, carting kids to their various sporting events, and trying to keep everyone’s new schedules straight — parents from coast to coast are already experiencing some serious back to school burnout. Here are a handful of apps that will ease the transition and help make your whole family’s life a little bit easier right now.
Columnist Jennifer Jolly helps you survive the rush back to school with these apps.
Have you ever realized how expensive a graphing calculator is? Before you shop for one—or any school accessory that will be... read more
- 11:36 House approves stopgap spending bill to avert shutdown
- 11:36 Trump signs executive order expanding drilling in Arctic, Atlantic...
- 11:32 Reports of man with gun near Phoenix school prompts lockdown
- 11:30 'World's heaviest woman' drops 713 pounds – or has she?
- 11:26 The Latest: Death penalty described as red line for Turkey
- 11:26 Tombstone of famed rabbi damaged in Czech town of Prostejov
- 11:19 Tillerson eyes cutting 2,300 jobs at State Department
- 11:17 Shocking Guatemala video shows car plowing through protesters
- 11:17 Massachusetts teen survives falling 200 feet off cliff in Switzerland
- 11:15 UK jury convicts doctor of performing unnecessary surgeries