Best apps for fighting back-to-school burnout
Between back-to-school shopping, learning new routines, carting kids to their various sporting events, and trying to keep everyone’s new schedules straight — parents from coast to coast are already experiencing some serious back to school burnout. Here are a handful of apps that will ease the transition and help make your whole family’s life a little bit easier right now.
Columnist Jennifer Jolly helps you survive the rush back to school with these apps.
Have you ever realized how expensive a graphing calculator is? Before you shop for one—or any school accessory that will be... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana