Beto O'Rourke plans big Houston area push this weekend
Armed with a new poll showing he's closing in on U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, Democrat Beto O'Rourke is planning a two-day campaign binge in Houston area this weekend to build momentum for his U.S. Senate campaign.
On Saturday O'Rourke joins U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer at a private fundraiser in Houston at 10 a.m., then goes to a climate forum on Saturday at 1 p.m. and a Missouri City town hall at 3 p.m.
On Sunday, O'Rourke will start a day-long live streaming beginning with a morning run in Memorial Park. The day will include at least three town hall meetings, a live "Bands for Beto" concert... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler