Beverly Hills eatery gives no-shows Twitter roast
LOS ANGELES When 20 percent of your dinner reservations don't show, what's a restaurant owner to do? Usually nothing; it's an unsavory fact of restaurant life that not everyone who says they'll be there, will.
But one Beverly Hills restaurant owner decided enough was enough, taking to Twitter to publicly call out those who skipped out on their reservations on a recent busy Saturday.
I hope you enjoyed your GF's B-day and the flowers that you didn't bring when you no-showed for your 8:15 res., read one tweet.
Noah Ellis, co-owner of Red Medicine, sent that and another tweet naming several... read more
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow
- 10:50 Trump says he thinks he swayed Macron's thinking on Iran
- 09:42 Trump says hostilities with North Korea improving
- 08:55 Trump 'won't be involved' in special counsel's Russia probe
- 08:02 The Latest: Official says VA nominee may withdraw
- 03:25 SideTrack: Kristina and Patrick Lyons, Laurie David, Catherine...
- 03:10 ASU baseball falls to New Mexico State, ending three-game win streak
- 02:25 Lawyer: Trump ready for role in raids' evidence review
- 01:14 Genetic sleuthing bolsters food poisoning searches