Beverly Hills eatery gives no-shows Twitter roast
LOS ANGELES When 20 percent of your dinner reservations don't show, what's a restaurant owner to do? Usually nothing; it's an unsavory fact of restaurant life that not everyone who says they'll be there, will.
But one Beverly Hills restaurant owner decided enough was enough, taking to Twitter to publicly call out those who skipped out on their reservations on a recent busy Saturday.
I hope you enjoyed your GF's B-day and the flowers that you didn't bring when you no-showed for your 8:15 res., read one tweet.
Noah Ellis, co-owner of Red Medicine, sent that and another tweet naming several... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it