Beyonce calls herself 'modern-day feminist' in British Vogue
Beyoncé is omnipresent. Seriously. The singer is covering all sorts of magazines the world over as she promotes her tour, the Mrs. Carter Show.
Now she's fiercely gracing the cover of Vogue UK - as only Bey can do - and shedding even more light on her beliefs, Blue Ivy and marriage to rapper Jay-Z.
"I guess I am a modern-day feminist," she told the mag (via NYDN). "I do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything? I'm just a woman, and I love being a woman."
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance