Bickley: Bubba Watson finding his game and forgiveness at Waste Management Phoenix Open
Life isn't always fairways and green jackets. Bubba Watson knows better than anyone.
This time, he has no complaints.
He just received his championship ring from the Pensacola Blue Wahoos, a Class AA baseball team that is now part of his investment portfolio. He has a candy store in Florida and can walk into “Bubba's Sweet Spot” and claim his 10 percent owner's discount.
And after spending a lovely Friday morning at the TPC Scottsdale, it's safe to say he's no longer a marked man at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
“It's been unbelievable,” Watson said of the crowd support. “I had a house... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...