Bickley: Incredibly, the Waste Management Phoenix Open keeps getting bigger and better
Somehow, the Waste Management Phoenix Open keeps getting bigger. Attendance for the annual Pro-Am puts most NFL crowds to shame. Whether you come for the golf or the freak show is entirely up to you.
But the biggest recent gains have come in status. The tournament is no longer a culture shock to thin-skinned professionals. The 16th hole has become a bucket list item for fans and celebrities alike, from actor Mark Wahlberg to NBA star Steph Curry. And on Wednesday, one of the PGA Tour's most famous holes went even deeper.
Tallahassee's Morgan Comer was a high school golfer diagnosed with... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants