Bickley: Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Grant Hill Hall of Fame nods a light in dark Suns season
The NBA season hasn't been kind to the Suns. The 2018 Hall of Fame class is another story, a consolation prize to all downtrodden Valley basketball fans.
Three former Suns stars -- Steve Nash, Jason Kidd and Grant Hill -- reportedly have been voted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. The official announcement is Saturday in San Antonio. All three played for multiple organizations during their stellar careers, but all had strong presence on Planet Orange, and all were fan favorites for most of their time in Phoenix.
Nash had his best years in Phoenix. He was a two-time Most... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia