Bicyclist, walker struck and killed in separate car crashes
A boy riding his bicycle in Brockton last night was struck by a car and killed, police said.
Brockton police Sgt. James Baroud said the boy, whose name was not released, was between the ages of 12 and 14. Baroud said he was struck while riding his bicycle on Main and Plain streets about 6:42 p.m.
He said the driver of the vehicle that struck him stopped at the scene, and is being interviewed by police.
He said the boy was pronounced dead at the scene.
Meanwhile, Waltham police are investigating after a pedestrian there was struck and killed by an SUV yesterday morning. A second pedestrian... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...