Biddle learns from major league experience in spring training
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Lefthander Jesse Biddle prepared for another day with the rest of the Phillies' minor-league players in a crowded clubhouse that housed prospects of all levels.
The team's first-round draft choice out of Germantown (Pa.) Friends in 2010, Biddle said he enjoyed his brief time in the major-league camp this year. Even though he did not achieve the results he wanted in his two outings, Biddle feels he will be better for the experience.
Biddle, 22, was sent down to the minor-league camp on March 8. He was not disappointed because he knows the landscape.
"They need their... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...