'Big Bang Theory's' Jim Parsons marries Todd Spiewak
"Big Bang Theory" star Jim Parsons has tied the knot. The star, who plays Sheldon Cooper, married his longtime partner Todd Spiewak on Saturday night in New York City.
Parsons' publicist, Jillian Roscoe, confirmed reports from People magazine Parsons and Spiewak wed at the Rainbow Room restaurant in Rockefeller Center.
Parsons posted a picture on Instagram on Monday of himself and Spiewak holding hands while walking down the aisle in tuxedos.
5.13.17 ❤️Rainbow Room, NYC read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston