'Big Bang Theory' will return for two more seasons
CBS says it has reached a deal with producers of "The Big Bang Theory" to keep the show on the air for two more years.
The network said Monday it agreed with Warner Brothers Television to extend the show that debuted in 2007. Along with the drama "NCIS," it is consistently one of the two most popular shows on television when original episodes are aired.
No details about the agreement were released. Producers have agreements with actors Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar to continue for two seasons, and are negotiating similar deals... read more
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter
- 16:17 City Council OKs $85K settlement with man shot in police raid
- 16:01 2017 Arizona high school football previews: Top 10 linebackers