'Big Bang Theory' will return for two more years
CBS says it has reached a deal with producers of "The Big Bang Theory" to keep the show on the air for two more years.
The network said Monday it agreed with Warner Brothers Television to extend the show that debuted in 2007. Along with the drama "NCIS," it is consistently one of the two most popular shows on television when original episodes are aired.
No details about the agreement were released. Producers have agreements with actors Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar to continue for two years, and are negotiating similar deals... read more
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 14:16 Pakistan: Thousands of activists rally against PM Sharif
- 14:16 Pentagon names Army rangers killed fighting ISIS in Afghanistan
- 14:16 Russia seeks arrest of former Ukraine prime minister
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil