'Big Bang Theory' will return for two more years
CBS says it has reached a deal with producers of "The Big Bang Theory" to keep the show on the air for two more years.
The network said Monday it agreed with Warner Brothers Television to extend the show that debuted in 2007. Along with the drama "NCIS," it is consistently one of the two most popular shows on television when original episodes are aired.
No details about the agreement were released. Producers have agreements with actors Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar to continue for two years, and are negotiating similar deals... read more
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...
- 13:36 Arizona Coyotes sign Jordan Martinook to 2-year deal