Big changes coming to M&M's as brand turns 75.
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Changes are in store for the millions of colorful, bite-size chocolates that come pouring off conveyor belts at a factory here every day. M&M's have been one of America's most recognizable candies for decades, but as the brand turns 75 Thursday, it's rolling out a strategy aimed at keeping the chocolates relevant for a new generation of snackers.
Some will be obvious, like new colors, flavors, textures and fillings, or new package designs made for on-the-go eating. Others will be more subtle, like transitioning to natural, rather than artificial, colors over the... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House