Bill Cosby’s wife exercised marital privilege during her testimony
Camille Cosby exercised her marital privilege in a deposition last month when asked by a lawyer if she knew about allegations her husband, comedian Bill Cosby, had drugged women to sleep with them.
“That is just communication between my husband and me,” she said, according to a transcript of her testimony in the Springfield deposition that was filed in court.
After her lawyer advised her she could answer “yes” or “no” to whether she had discussed Cosby’s deposition in a Pennsylvania criminal case without divulging what was said, Camille Cosby answered, “Yes.”
Camille Cosby also testified... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...