Bill Cosby’s wife exercised marital privilege during her testimony
Camille Cosby exercised her marital privilege in a deposition last month when asked by a lawyer if she knew about allegations her husband, comedian Bill Cosby, had drugged women to sleep with them.
“That is just communication between my husband and me,” she said, according to a transcript of her testimony in the Springfield deposition that was filed in court.
After her lawyer advised her she could answer “yes” or “no” to whether she had discussed Cosby’s deposition in a Pennsylvania criminal case without divulging what was said, Camille Cosby answered, “Yes.”
Camille Cosby also testified... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices