Bill Gates' prediction will give you goosebumps
Bill Gates is sounding the alarm on what could be a trillion-dollar technology.
And when Bill Gates speaks, it pays to listen.
The company he founded, Microsoft, was a critical part of the PC age. Even today, 15 years after retiring, he is worth an unimaginable $90 billion dollars.
Now he's telling you, and anyone else who will listen, that the next tech boom could be even bigger. And if he's right, early investors in this super-trend could become rich. Just like the lucky individuals who invested in Google, Amazon, and Microsoft in the beginning.
Bill Gates isn't alone. Top business... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator