Bill Gates' prediction will give you goosebumps
Bill Gates is sounding the alarm on what could be a trillion-dollar technology.
And when Bill Gates speaks, it pays to listen.
The company he founded, Microsoft, was a critical part of the PC age. Even today, 15 years after retiring, he is worth an unimaginable $90 billion dollars.
Now he's telling you, and anyone else who will listen, that the next tech boom could be even bigger. And if he's right, early investors in this super-trend could become rich. Just like the lucky individuals who invested in Google, Amazon, and Microsoft in the beginning.
Bill Gates isn't alone. Top business... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace