Bill Gates' prediction will give you goosebumps
Bill Gates is sounding the alarm on what could be a trillion-dollar technology.
And when Bill Gates speaks, it pays to listen.
The company he founded, Microsoft, was a critical part of the PC age. Even today, 15 years after retiring, he is worth an unimaginable $90 billion dollars.
Now he's telling you, and anyone else who will listen, that the next tech boom could be even bigger. And if he's right, early investors in this super-trend could become rich. Just like the lucky individuals who invested in Google, Amazon, and Microsoft in the beginning.
Bill Gates isn't alone. Top business... read more
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded