Birmingham mother fights bullying after son's brutal beating caught on video
The mother of a Birmingham teen who was brutally beaten outside his home after getting off the school bus Monday is standing up against bullies, and now has organized a march to highlight the growing problem.
"I want justice,'' 36-year-old Latoya Hudson told AL.com today. "No one should get done like that."
Hudson this week shared video of the attack on Facebook, and the widely-viewed images shows not only the fight between the boys and her son, 17-year-old Cantrell Furr, but also Hudson herself getting thrown to the ground by one of the teens. The blows only stopped, they... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...