Birmingham mother fights bullying after son's brutal beating caught on video
The mother of a Birmingham teen who was brutally beaten outside his home after getting off the school bus Monday is standing up against bullies, and now has organized a march to highlight the growing problem.
"I want justice,'' 36-year-old Latoya Hudson told AL.com today. "No one should get done like that."
Hudson this week shared video of the attack on Facebook, and the widely-viewed images shows not only the fight between the boys and her son, 17-year-old Cantrell Furr, but also Hudson herself getting thrown to the ground by one of the teens. The blows only stopped, they... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler