Birmingham mother fights bullying after son's brutal beating caught on video
The mother of a Birmingham teen who was brutally beaten outside his home after getting off the school bus Monday is standing up against bullies, and now has organized a march to highlight the growing problem.
"I want justice,'' 36-year-old Latoya Hudson told AL.com today. "No one should get done like that."
Hudson this week shared video of the attack on Facebook, and the widely-viewed images shows not only the fight between the boys and her son, 17-year-old Cantrell Furr, but also Hudson herself getting thrown to the ground by one of the teens. The blows only stopped, they... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House