Birmingham police searching for 14-year-old girl who took 4-month-old niece
A search is underway after a Birmingham teen is accused of kidnapping her infant niece.
The incident happened about 3 a.m. at 2439 9th Court South, said Birmingham police spokesman Lt. Sean Edwards. Alexis Breeding, 14, went to her sister's home and took 4-month-old Ja'Kayla.
The baby's mother told police that her 12-year-old sister heard a knock at the door and let Alexis into the home. The 12-year-old didn't know Alexis was in DHR custody and was not supposed to be there.
Alexis is about 5-feet, 4-inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. She is a black female with black hair and brown eyes. The... read more
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe