Birmingham woman charged in shooting of brother's ex-girlfriend
An Ensley woman is behind bars in connection with the shooting of another woman last month.
Evita Lashawn Henderson, 33, is charged with attempted murder. She was booked into the Jefferson County Jail at 10:04 a.m. Monday. Her bond is set at $40,000.
The shooting happened Feb. 24 in the 200 block of 27th Street. Police at the time said the 49-year-old victim, whose name has not been released, was shot by her ex-boyfriend's sister.
The suspect - later identified as Henderson - fled the scene in a white Ford Tahoe.
Court records show Henderson is already awaiting trial on charges of... read more
- 20:08 Dodgers call up top prospect, former Chandler Hamilton star Cody...
- 20:07 Jury finds Preston Strong guilty of 2005 slayings of Yuma family
- 20:03 Birmingham superintendent finalist Regina Thompson says she would...
- 19:53 Phoenix neighborhoods trying to raise money in Sky Harbor noise fight
- 19:46 Rio slum dwellers protest deadly gang, police gunbattles
- 19:25 Arizona's top high school football prospects 2018
- 18:56 NAU shooting case goes to jury
- 18:34 World's last male northern white rhino gets help from Tinder
- 18:34 Chipotle says sales rise, discloses payment system problem
- 18:21 Top White House aides, GOP leaders meet on Hill over Trump’s tax plan