Bitcoin rally generates fear of missing out, but smart play may be in staying away
CLOSE The Bitcoin phenomena experiences both record highs and lows this week, but…uhh, what the heck is it again?
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are making regular headlines these days with their big price moves, mostly to the upside. But does that mean you should jump on the bandwagon? Probably not.
Most Americans probably don't understand what digital assets are all about and might be tempted to buy in just because they hear friends and neighbors bragging about it.
Those are among the fundamental rules of investing that could be broken by people tempted to enter without first doing... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House