Bitcoin rally generates fear of missing out, but smart play may be in staying away
CLOSE The Bitcoin phenomena experiences both record highs and lows this week, but…uhh, what the heck is it again?
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are making regular headlines these days with their big price moves, mostly to the upside. But does that mean you should jump on the bandwagon? Probably not.
Most Americans probably don't understand what digital assets are all about and might be tempted to buy in just because they hear friends and neighbors bragging about it.
Those are among the fundamental rules of investing that could be broken by people tempted to enter without first doing... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans