Blackhawks, Bruins back in familiar territory heading into Game 6 of NHL Finals
BOSTON - The Chicago Blackhawks are one win away from capturing their second Stanley Cup in four seasons, and in much the same manner as they did in 2010 against the Philadelphia Flyers: up 3-2 in the series, going into a hostile road environment for a closeout Game 6.
But the Boston Bruins have the experience and the hardware to counter any perceived Blackhawks advantage heading into Monday night's showdown at TD Garden: In 2011, the B's also faced a 3-2 deficit, only to topple the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 at home in Game 6 and 4-0 on the road in Game 7.
Seventeen players from that 2011... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...