Blackhawks fall to Flyers in overtime
PHILADELPHIA -- Before the Blackhawks were set to begin a last-gasp attempt at catching the Blues in the Central Division, the defending Stanley Cup champions first had some business to attend to against the Flyers.
At the scene of perhaps the franchise's great triumph, where it captured the 2010 Cup, the Hawks were only able to pick up one point as they fell 3-2 to the Flyers in overtime Tuesday night at the Wells Fargo Center.
The valuable point the Hawks failed to earn - in heart-breaking fashion after they coughed up a two-goal lead and then watched as Claude Giroux scored with 4.2... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it