Blackhawks fall to Flyers in overtime
PHILADELPHIA -- Before the Blackhawks were set to begin a last-gasp attempt at catching the Blues in the Central Division, the defending Stanley Cup champions first had some business to attend to against the Flyers.
At the scene of perhaps the franchise's great triumph, where it captured the 2010 Cup, the Hawks were only able to pick up one point as they fell 3-2 to the Flyers in overtime Tuesday night at the Wells Fargo Center.
The valuable point the Hawks failed to earn - in heart-breaking fashion after they coughed up a two-goal lead and then watched as Claude Giroux scored with 4.2... read more
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida