Blue Bell names Dutch Chocolate second flavor to be released
Blue Bell has released the name of the second flavor to be released when the ice cream is back on store shelves: Dutch Chocolate.
On Monday, the company said that Homemade Vanilla was also going to be released.
Blue Bell ice cream goes back on sale Aug. 31 with Houston, Texas, among the first areas that will receive new product.
The company shut down production earlier this year after a listeria outbreak killed three people.
In a KHOU-TV survey, 31% of voters said they'd be looking for vanilla when Blue Bell returns while 13% said Buttered Pecan. Eleven percent are looking for Dutch... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...