Bob Ortegal: Dirk Nowitzki should be getting 18 to 22 shots a game ... why he isn't
Fox Sports Southwest Mavericks pre- and post-game analyst Bob Ortegal joined KRLD-FM 105.3. Here are some highlights.
With how close the race for the 8th seed is, would it have helped the Mavericks if Dirk had gotten that surgery before the season started?
Bob Ortegal: Anytime you try to come back from a surgery like that, during the season, what it means is you're going through rehab instead of training camp. He was playing live NBA games while going through that rehab, and that took a while. Certainly, the outcome right now could have been entirely different had Dirk been there from the... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...