Bob Ortegal: Dirk Nowitzki should be getting 18 to 22 shots a game ... why he isn't
Fox Sports Southwest Mavericks pre- and post-game analyst Bob Ortegal joined KRLD-FM 105.3. Here are some highlights.
With how close the race for the 8th seed is, would it have helped the Mavericks if Dirk had gotten that surgery before the season started?
Bob Ortegal: Anytime you try to come back from a surgery like that, during the season, what it means is you're going through rehab instead of training camp. He was playing live NBA games while going through that rehab, and that took a while. Certainly, the outcome right now could have been entirely different had Dirk been there from the... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft