Bob Ortegel: Dirk Nowitzki should be getting 18 to 22 shots a game ... why he isn't
Fox Sports Southwest Mavericks pre- and post-game analyst Bob Ortegel joined KRLD-FM 105.3. Here are some highlights.
With how close the race for the 8th seed is, would it have helped the Mavericks if Dirk had gotten that surgery before the season started?
Bob Ortegel: Anytime you try to come back from a surgery like that, during the season, what it means is you're going through rehab instead of training camp. He was playing live NBA games while going through that rehab, and that took a while. Certainly, the outcome right now could have been entirely different had Dirk been there from the... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...