Bob Ortegel: Dirk Nowitzki should be getting 18 to 22 shots a game ... why he isn't
Fox Sports Southwest Mavericks pre- and post-game analyst Bob Ortegel joined KRLD-FM 105.3. Here are some highlights.
With how close the race for the 8th seed is, would it have helped the Mavericks if Dirk had gotten that surgery before the season started?
Bob Ortegel: Anytime you try to come back from a surgery like that, during the season, what it means is you're going through rehab instead of training camp. He was playing live NBA games while going through that rehab, and that took a while. Certainly, the outcome right now could have been entirely different had Dirk been there from the... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco