Bobbi Kristina Brown autopsy unsealed, months after her death
Thirteen months after Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unconscious in her bathtub, and more than eight months after the 23-year-old died without ever regaining consciousness to explain what happened, the results of her Georgia autopsy were finally unsealed Thursday.
But it may be another day before the public learns why the daughter of the late Whitney Houston is dead and buried in a grave in New Jersey next to her mother.
The Fulton County, Ga. medical examiner's officer "has not received a signed authorization from the court indicating whether we can release information and, if so,... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco