Bobcats defeat 76ers 88-83
Gerald Henderson stripped Philadelphia 76ers forward Evan Turner, setting up a breakaway layup with 26 seconds left, giving the Charlotte Bobcats an 88-83 victory Wednesday.
Kemba Walker finished the job with two free throws with 21 seconds left after Jrue Holiday missed on a 76ers drive. The win made the Bobcats 18-57, while the Sixers, still with faint playoff hopes, fell to 30-44.
Henderson finished with 24 points for the Bobcats, while Walker added 17 points and 10 assists. Power forward Josh McRoberts had 12 points and a career-high 16 rebounds.
Henderson hit an 18-footer with 33... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow