Body-chop ghoul gets 9 to 27 years
A ghoulish Brooklyn mortician convicted of dissecting corpses in a diabolical scheme to cash in on the body parts was sentenced Wednesday to nine to 27 years in prison.
Christopher Aldorasi insisted he was an unwitting stooge of New Jersey dentist Michael Mastromarino, the mastermind of the body-snatching ring believed to have chopped up more than 1,000 corpses without permission. The body parts were sold for medical transplants.
Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Albert Tomei, who presided over the two-month bench trial, dismissed the defendant's whining that he was guilty only of being... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'