Boivin: Valley's young GMs turning heads
Skip AdAd Loading...xEmbed
New Diamondbacks GM Mike Hazen answers questions, Oct. 17, 2016, during a news conference at Chase Field. Mark Henle/azcentral sports
Theo Epstein might have started the youth movement, but Valley sports teams are driving the bus, hopefully without a detour to Chuck E. Cheese.
The Diamondbacks' addition of Mike Hazen makes the average age of the Valley's four general managers 36. That’s the youngest mean among the 13 cities with four major professional sports teams, helped by the Coyotes’ addition of Jon Chayka, who turned 27 a month after his May hiring.... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...