#BookmarkThis: Joanne Lipman: 'An institutional wall of sexism exists'
Joanne Lipman’s timely new book, That’s What She Said: What Men Need to Know (And Women Need to Tell Them) About Working Together (William Morrow), takes a close look at gender inequality in the workplace. It arrives in the midst of the sexual harassment scandal roiling Hollywood, the media and politics. A veteran journalist, Lipman until recently was editor in chief of USA TODAY and chief content officer of parent company Gannett. She chatted with USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg in New York during a #BookmarkThis author chat on Facebook. Here are highlights:
Question: As a woman, it can be a... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'