#BookmarkThis: Join author Kristin Hannah for a Facebook Live chat
You’ll want to #BookmarkThis.
On Feb. 6, join USA TODAY for a Facebook live chat with author Kristin Hannah about her new novel, The Great Alone (St. Martin’s Press, on sale Feb. 6).
#BookmarkThis is a series of live video chats with best-selling authors, and fans can submit questions. (Details below.)
Living off the grid in AlaskaHannah’s new book, set in rugged 1970s Alaska, is the story of 13-year-old Leni Allbright. Her inner strength is tested by the toxic marriage of her mother and father, a damaged, volatile former Vietnam War POW who hauls his family to a remote frontier town to... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson