Books: New and noteworthy
USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. Exposed by Lisa Scottoline (St. Martin’s Press, fiction, on sale Aug. 15)
What it’s about: Legal partners Mary DiNunzio and Bennie Rosato are pitted against each other in a case involving a man wrongly fired when his daughter’s cancer treatment strains his company’s bottom line.
The buzz: Damaged, the last book in the Rosato & DiNunzio series, hit No. 9 on USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list.
2. Good Booty: Love and Sex, Black and White, Body and Soul in American Music by Ann Powers (Dey Street,... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator