Books: New and noteworthy
USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. Exposed by Lisa Scottoline (St. Martin’s Press, fiction, on sale Aug. 15)
What it’s about: Legal partners Mary DiNunzio and Bennie Rosato are pitted against each other in a case involving a man wrongly fired when his daughter’s cancer treatment strains his company’s bottom line.
The buzz: Damaged, the last book in the Rosato & DiNunzio series, hit No. 9 on USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list.
2. Good Booty: Love and Sex, Black and White, Body and Soul in American Music by Ann Powers (Dey Street,... read more
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa
- 12:09 What you need to know about the Krack Wi-Fi hack