Boston Globe ending relationship with troubled newspaper carrier
Following a frustrating delivery debacle that resulted in thousands of newspapers going undelivered, The Boston Globe has announced it is severing ties with the delivery vendor it selected last year.
According to a Globe report, ACI Media Group will be removed from the Globe’s delivery process.
ACI has continued to be part of the Globe’s delivery system even after the paper switched many of its routes back to the previous vendor, Publishers Circulation Fulfillment Inc.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below Peter Doucette, the Globe’s vice president of consumer sales and marketing, said... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...