Boston Globe ending relationship with troubled newspaper carrier
Following a frustrating delivery debacle that resulted in thousands of newspapers going undelivered, The Boston Globe has announced it is severing ties with the delivery vendor it selected last year.
According to a Globe report, ACI Media Group will be removed from the Globe’s delivery process.
ACI has continued to be part of the Globe’s delivery system even after the paper switched many of its routes back to the previous vendor, Publishers Circulation Fulfillment Inc.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below Peter Doucette, the Globe’s vice president of consumer sales and marketing, said... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler