Boy with cancer who wished to be famous in China dies
WESTERLY, R.I. — An 8-year-old Rhode Island boy with terminal cancer whose dying wish to become famous in China reverberated around the world has died.
Dorian Murray died Tuesday, according to a post on the boy's official Facebook page.
"He was surrounded by people who love him and his transition to heaven was very peaceful. He was embraced by both mom and dad," the post by family friend Kathryn Thomas said.
Dorian, of Westerly, was diagnosed with a rare and untreatable form of pediatric cancer, alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (ahl-VEE'-oh-lyr rab-doh-my-oh-sar-KOH'-mah), when he was 4.... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat