Boy with cancer who wished to be famous in China dies
WESTERLY, R.I. — An 8-year-old Rhode Island boy with terminal cancer whose dying wish to become famous in China reverberated around the world has died.
Dorian Murray died Tuesday, according to a post on the boy's official Facebook page.
"He was surrounded by people who love him and his transition to heaven was very peaceful. He was embraced by both mom and dad," the post by family friend Kathryn Thomas said.
Dorian, of Westerly, was diagnosed with a rare and untreatable form of pediatric cancer, alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (ahl-VEE'-oh-lyr rab-doh-my-oh-sar-KOH'-mah), when he was 4.... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan