Boyle helps Sharks win 6th straight, 4-2 over Wild
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Dan Boyle scored on a spectacular end-to-end rush with a two-man advantage to help the San Jose Sharks win their sixth straight game, 4-2 over the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday night.
Marty Havlat got the scoring started for San Jose and Joe Thornton broke a tie with a goal off the skate of a Minnesota defender late in the second period. TJ Galiardi also scored and Antti Niemi made 31 saves to help the Sharks move into a tie for fourth place in the Western Conference.
Charlie Coyle and Dany Heatley scored for the Wild, who lost for the third time in four games following a... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it