BPS launches review after child walks off
Boston school officials say they are reviewing how an 8-year-old girl walked out of a Roxbury after-school program completely unnoticed, sparking an intense search and worry until she was found.
Higginson/Lewis K-8 School Principal Darlene Ratliff sent a letter home with students explaining how an 8-year-old girl left the school on her own, without a parent or guardian, and was found hours later by police officers and three other pupils.
“The school has protocols in place that are intended to prevent such an incident from occurring. Our school and Boston Public Schools are conducting a full... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions