BPS launches review after child walks off
Boston school officials say they are reviewing how an 8-year-old girl walked out of a Roxbury after-school program completely unnoticed, sparking an intense search and worry until she was found.
Higginson/Lewis K-8 School Principal Darlene Ratliff sent a letter home with students explaining how an 8-year-old girl left the school on her own, without a parent or guardian, and was found hours later by police officers and three other pupils.
“The school has protocols in place that are intended to prevent such an incident from occurring. Our school and Boston Public Schools are conducting a full... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler