Brad Pitt talks sober life post-Angelina Jolie split: 'I've got no secrets'
Brad Pitt recently gave a very open interview to GQ, in which he opened up about his past substance abuse issues and said he is living a clean life post-split from Angelina Jolie.
"I've got no secrets. I've got nothing to hide," Pitt told the Associated Press. "We're human and I find the human condition very interesting. If we're not talking about it, then we're not getting better."
Since his split from Jolie, Pitt said he has been working with his ex and "figuring out the new configuration of our family."
''Kids are everything," he said, of their six... read more
- 10:28 The Latest: Parents concede baby Charlie dying in hospice
- 10:28 Judge set to decide on where Charlie Gard's spends last days
- 10:25 AMBER Alert issued for 1-month-old Yuma boy
- 10:18 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces
- 10:04 50 students start down grueling path in Mayo Med School's inaugural...
- 09:45 Arizona Supreme Court lets ruling stand that protects Republic...
- 09:41 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces.
- 08:34 The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health care vote
- 08:23 Britain to ban sale of new diesel, gasoline cars by 2040
- 08:00 Lower global tax rate boosts Ford in second quarter