Brad Pitt talks sober life post-Angelina Jolie split: 'I've got no secrets'
Brad Pitt recently gave a very open interview to GQ, in which he opened up about his past substance abuse issues and said he is living a clean life post-split from Angelina Jolie.
"I've got no secrets. I've got nothing to hide," Pitt told the Associated Press. "We're human and I find the human condition very interesting. If we're not talking about it, then we're not getting better."
Since his split from Jolie, Pitt said he has been working with his ex and "figuring out the new configuration of our family."
''Kids are everything," he said, of their six... read more
- 20:19 Veteran shot by Mesa PD sought treatment from Phoenix VA, wife says
- 20:14 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot, home field in NL wild card game
- 19:38 Arizona groups send supplies to Mexico after 3 disastrous earthquakes
- 19:04 Fitzgerald, Witten share same values, talents and at least one more...
- 18:39 Stanford turns to K.J. Costello at QB after Chryst injury, wins big
- 17:25 Parents, alumni protest Great Hearts Academies' transgender policy
- 17:25 Two men killed in plane crash north of Prescott
- 17:25 'It Shouldn't Hurt to be a Child': Prevent Child Abuse Arizona...
- 17:25 More than 40 flights diverted after fire alarm at Sky Harbor...
- 17:19 Diamondbacks clinch playoff spot with NL wild card berth