Bradshaw scores 25 as Belmont beats GB in NIT
ASHWAUBENON, Wis. -- Craig Bradshaw scored a career-high 25 points and Drew Winkler added 15 as Belmont beat short-handed Green Bay 80-65 Tuesday night in the first round of the NIT.
The Phoenix were without leading scorer and Horizon League player of the year Keifer Sykes, who hurt his left ankle in the conference semifinal loss on March 8 and was a scratch just before this game.
It was apparent Green Bay was missing its floor leader, committing a season-high 21 turnovers. While the fourth-seeded Phoenix were giving up the ball, the fifth-seeded Bruins gradually built their lead.
Belmont... read more
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced