Brady notches 400th TD pass in Patriots' 51-17 win over Jags
Tom Brady and Stephen Gostkowksi picked up some more milestones. The New England Patriots picked up another lopsided win.
Brady threw for two touchdowns, including the 400th of his career, to help the defending Super Bowl champions run away from the Jacksonville Jaguars for a 51-17 victory on Sunday. LeGarrette Blount had three 1-yard touchdown runs, and Gostkowski delivered the extra point on all six New England TDs to run his streak to an NFL record 425 in a row.
After a summer dominated by deflated football talk, the Patriots (3-0) opened with victories over Pittsburgh and Buffalo and... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...