Brady notches 400th TD pass in Patriots' 51-17 win over Jags
Tom Brady and Stephen Gostkowksi picked up some more milestones. The New England Patriots picked up another lopsided win.
Brady threw for two touchdowns, including the 400th of his career, to help the defending Super Bowl champions run away from the Jacksonville Jaguars for a 51-17 victory on Sunday. LeGarrette Blount had three 1-yard touchdown runs, and Gostkowski delivered the extra point on all six New England TDs to run his streak to an NFL record 425 in a row.
After a summer dominated by deflated football talk, the Patriots (3-0) opened with victories over Pittsburgh and Buffalo and... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House