Brandon Williams, the last commit for Arizona Wildcats in 2018, reopens his recruitment
CLOSE UA basketball fans are glad to have Sean Miller back on the sidelines after a whirlwind week.
Los Angeles point guard Brandon Williams announced on Friday that he is reopening his recruitment and decommitting from the Arizona Wildcats due to the "current climate" around the program.
Williams' father, Chris Wright, said via text message that his son did not want to do any interviews at this time.
"Very tough decision for him to make," Wright said.
Williams was the last remaining player in the Wildcats' class of 2018, after Shareef O'Neal decommitted last Saturday in... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler