Brandon Williams, the last commit for Arizona Wildcats in 2018, reopens his recruitment
CLOSE UA basketball fans are glad to have Sean Miller back on the sidelines after a whirlwind week.
Los Angeles point guard Brandon Williams announced on Friday that he is reopening his recruitment and decommitting from the Arizona Wildcats due to the "current climate" around the program.
Williams' father, Chris Wright, said via text message that his son did not want to do any interviews at this time.
"Very tough decision for him to make," Wright said.
Williams was the last remaining player in the Wildcats' class of 2018, after Shareef O'Neal decommitted last Saturday in... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...