Brayden Mason's memory lives on at Gilbert Perry High School with plaque leading to football field
Inside the Gilbert Perry football locker room, on the wall above the doorway leading to the field is a plaque that for the first time Monday the players touched.
"I got your back"
It's been just over five months since sophomore football player Brayden Mason lost his life in a drowning accident.
It was Oct. 1. A Sunday.
Perry's football team was knocked into a daze that week leading up to the Chandler game and had its worst game of the season, losing that Friday 55-27.
Frank and Karen Mason lost a son they adopted when he was 2. But they never lost their Perry... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat