Brian Vickers says Chris Bosh's health scare won't park him
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Sprint Cup driver Brian Vickers said early Tuesday reports of a possible recurrence of a blood clot issue in Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh does not lead him to question his decision to attempt another NASCAR return, currently as a replacement driver for the injured Tony Stewart.
“I made that decision long before I was sitting here,” Vickers said Tuesday at NASCAR media day. “Whatever happens, whatever does or does not happen to anyone else including Chris really has no bearing on my decision. My decision and the plan I came up with with my doctors was specific for me... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case