Brides in panic as wedding-dress retailer Alfred Angelo closes
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Imagine waking up weeks or days before a bride walks down the aisle only to hear that her dress may be held up in bankruptcy. Angeli Kakade (@angelikakade) has the story.
Brides-to-be in Arizona and around the country might not be able to walk down the aisle in their dream dress after a national retailer abruptly filed for bankruptcy.
Alfred Angelo Bridal abruptly closed Thursday, leaving hundreds of bridal shops and brides in the dark as to whether they'll receive the dresses they ordered.
Alfred Angelo is a Florida-based company that operates its own bridal... read more
- 00:43 Man jailed in Venezuela for 2 years returns to US
- 00:43 Backchannel, 'Dracula' help free Utah man in Venezuela
- 18:41 Trump's 'phony' source turns out to be White House official
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular