Brides in panic as wedding-dress retailer Alfred Angelo closes
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Imagine waking up weeks or days before a bride walks down the aisle only to hear that her dress may be held up in bankruptcy. Angeli Kakade (@angelikakade) has the story.
Brides-to-be in Arizona and around the country might not be able to walk down the aisle in their dream dress after a national retailer abruptly filed for bankruptcy.
Alfred Angelo Bridal abruptly closed Thursday, leaving hundreds of bridal shops and brides in the dark as to whether they'll receive the dresses they ordered.
Alfred Angelo is a Florida-based company that operates its own bridal... read more
- 01:57 Mueller team would hardly be first lawyers to question Trump
- 01:57 House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russia probe showdown
- 01:57 Brophy boys soccer's senior night ends in draw with Chandler
- 01:06 2 men accused of breaking into sleeping family's home after police...
- 01:06 Kris Jenner's Thunderbird among celebrity cars for auction at...
- 00:45 Five-star forward Taeshon Cherry commits to ASU basketball
- 00:32 Aced it: Doc says Trump got perfect score on cognitive test
- 00:32 Walmart offers way to turn leftover opioids into useless gel
- 00:09 Chandler police: Woman called 911, said she strangled mother
- 23:29 2 critically injured after vehicle hits Valley Metro bus in Phoenix