Brothers C.J. (Ferris State) and Tyler Motte (Michigan) set sights on NCAAs as conference tourneys begin
After splitting up four of the past five weekends so each son could have a parent watching in the stands at their respective college hockey games, Steve and Nancy Motte of St. Clair are sticking together this week.
They will race home Thursday from their respective jobs as teachers in the St. Clair school system and watch on television as one son, freshman forward Tyler Motte, competes for Michigan in the inaugural Big Ten tournament in St. Paul, Minn.
Should Michigan advance to Friday's Big Ten semifinals, the Mottes will watch Tyler's game in a hotel room or sports bar in Grand Rapids,... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches