Brothers C.J. (Ferris State) and Tyler Motte (Michigan) set sights on NCAAs as conference tourneys begin
After splitting up four of the past five weekends so each son could have a parent watching in the stands at their respective college hockey games, Steve and Nancy Motte of St. Clair are sticking together this week.
They will race home Thursday from their respective jobs as teachers in the St. Clair school system and watch on television as one son, freshman forward Tyler Motte, competes for Michigan in the inaugural Big Ten tournament in St. Paul, Minn.
Should Michigan advance to Friday's Big Ten semifinals, the Mottes will watch Tyler's game in a hotel room or sports bar in Grand Rapids,... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow