Browns place safety Jordan Poyer on injured reserve
CLEVELAND — Browns safety Jordan Poyer has been placed on injured reserve after sustaining a lacerated kidney in Sunday's loss.
Poyer has been hospitalized in Nashville, Tennessee, since getting hurt. He was injured on a vicious blindside hit by Titans running back Antonio Andrews while covering a punt in the second quarter. The Browns expect him to be discharged on Tuesday and return to Cleveland.
Poyer's serious injury is the latest for the Browns, who have placed 12 players — including quarterback Robert Griffin III — on IR this season. The team can bring one player off IR after eight... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions