Bruce Springsteen goes after President Trump in new song by an old friend
Bruce Springsteen wears his distaste for President Trump on his sleeve in a duet released this week.
The veteran rocker appears on a song written by his friend Joe Grushecky, a Pittsburgh, Pa.,-based singer/songwriter, that takes several not-so-subtle swipes at the President.
“I had this song, and Bruce and I had been talking. I sent it to him and he liked it,” Grushesky told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “ I said, 'What do you think about singing on it?' He gave it the Bruce treatment.”
In one lyric, Springsteen belts: “Don’t tell me a lie / And sell it as a fact / I’ve been down that road... read more
- 11:50 Facebook and Google got hit with a $100M email scam
- 11:49 Trump signs executive order aimed at expanding drilling in Arctic,...
- 11:45 Germany says reviving G-8 with Russia 'not up for debate'
- 11:41 Reports of man with gun near Bostrom High School in Phoenix prompts...
- 11:36 House approves stopgap spending bill to avert shutdown
- 11:36 Trump signs executive order expanding drilling in Arctic, Atlantic...
- 11:30 'World's heaviest woman' drops 713 pounds – or has she?
- 11:26 The Latest: Death penalty described as red line for Turkey
- 11:26 Tombstone of famed rabbi damaged in Czech town of Prostejov
- 11:17 Shocking Guatemala video shows car plowing through protesters