Bruce Springsteen goes after President Trump in new song by an old friend
Bruce Springsteen wears his distaste for President Trump on his sleeve in a duet released this week.
The veteran rocker appears on a song written by his friend Joe Grushecky, a Pittsburgh, Pa.,-based singer/songwriter, that takes several not-so-subtle swipes at the President.
“I had this song, and Bruce and I had been talking. I sent it to him and he liked it,” Grushesky told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “ I said, 'What do you think about singing on it?' He gave it the Bruce treatment.”
In one lyric, Springsteen belts: “Don’t tell me a lie / And sell it as a fact / I’ve been down that road... read more
- 08:23 Don't miss the best meteor shower of 2017, happening Thursday morning
- 08:23 Mesa officials hope new Pioneer Park will encourage play – for both...
- 07:22 Former state special education director says TEA knew about...
- 07:14 'The Usual Santas,' crime fiction that's both naughty and nice
- 06:41 India says Chinese construction on river dirtying water
- 06:09 Russia says it supports its athletes competing in the Olympics...
- 01:29 Late-night host Kimmel holds son, pleads for health care
- 23:58 Police: Tucson man dies in motorcycle crash in New Mexico
- 23:58 'Conditions have not changed': Activists call for policy reforms in...
- 21:12 Filing is over -- now the hard part begins for Texas political...