Bruce Springsteen goes after President Trump in new song by an old friend
Bruce Springsteen wears his distaste for President Trump on his sleeve in a duet released this week.
The veteran rocker appears on a song written by his friend Joe Grushecky, a Pittsburgh, Pa.,-based singer/songwriter, that takes several not-so-subtle swipes at the President.
“I had this song, and Bruce and I had been talking. I sent it to him and he liked it,” Grushesky told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “ I said, 'What do you think about singing on it?' He gave it the Bruce treatment.”
In one lyric, Springsteen belts: “Don’t tell me a lie / And sell it as a fact / I’ve been down that road... read more
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut