Bruce Springsteen goes after President Trump in new song by an old friend
Bruce Springsteen wears his distaste for President Trump on his sleeve in a duet released this week.
The veteran rocker appears on a song written by his friend Joe Grushecky, a Pittsburgh, Pa.,-based singer/songwriter, that takes several not-so-subtle swipes at the President.
“I had this song, and Bruce and I had been talking. I sent it to him and he liked it,” Grushesky told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “ I said, 'What do you think about singing on it?' He gave it the Bruce treatment.”
In one lyric, Springsteen belts: “Don’t tell me a lie / And sell it as a fact / I’ve been down that road... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator