Bruce Willis dishes on his marriage to Emma Heming
Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming just celebrated eight years of marriage and the couple insist they’re closer than ever.
“We have a great foundation,” the 38-year-old English actress told Closer Weekly. “He makes me laugh. You’ve got to keep laughing because if you stop, you’re going to have some issues.”
BRUCE WILLIS: GOOD GENES OR GOOD DOCS?
Heming also added that the 62-year-old “Die Hard” actor is “totally silly,” but more importantly, is “a great father” to their daughters, 5-year-old Mabel and 2-year-old Evelyn.
As we just checked off our 8 year wedding anniversary (and thank you... read more
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe