Bruce Willis dishes on his marriage to Emma Heming
Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming just celebrated eight years of marriage and the couple insist they’re closer than ever.
“We have a great foundation,” the 38-year-old English actress told Closer Weekly. “He makes me laugh. You’ve got to keep laughing because if you stop, you’re going to have some issues.”
BRUCE WILLIS: GOOD GENES OR GOOD DOCS?
Heming also added that the 62-year-old “Die Hard” actor is “totally silly,” but more importantly, is “a great father” to their daughters, 5-year-old Mabel and 2-year-old Evelyn.
As we just checked off our 8 year wedding anniversary (and thank you... read more
- 11:41 Reports of man with gun near Bostrom High School in Phoenix prompts...
- 11:36 House approves stopgap spending bill to avert shutdown
- 11:36 Trump signs executive order expanding drilling in Arctic, Atlantic...
- 11:32 Reports of man with gun near Phoenix school prompts lockdown
- 11:30 'World's heaviest woman' drops 713 pounds – or has she?
- 11:26 The Latest: Death penalty described as red line for Turkey
- 11:26 Tombstone of famed rabbi damaged in Czech town of Prostejov
- 11:17 Shocking Guatemala video shows car plowing through protesters
- 11:17 Massachusetts teen survives falling 200 feet off cliff in Switzerland
- 11:15 UK jury convicts doctor of performing unnecessary surgeries