Bruce Willis dishes on his marriage to Emma Heming
Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming just celebrated eight years of marriage and the couple insist they’re closer than ever.
“We have a great foundation,” the 38-year-old English actress told Closer Weekly. “He makes me laugh. You’ve got to keep laughing because if you stop, you’re going to have some issues.”
BRUCE WILLIS: GOOD GENES OR GOOD DOCS?
Heming also added that the 62-year-old “Die Hard” actor is “totally silly,” but more importantly, is “a great father” to their daughters, 5-year-old Mabel and 2-year-old Evelyn.
As we just checked off our 8 year wedding anniversary (and thank you... read more
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa
- 12:09 What you need to know about the Krack Wi-Fi hack