Bruce Willis dishes on his marriage to Emma Heming
Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming just celebrated eight years of marriage and the couple insist they’re closer than ever.
“We have a great foundation,” the 38-year-old English actress told Closer Weekly. “He makes me laugh. You’ve got to keep laughing because if you stop, you’re going to have some issues.”
BRUCE WILLIS: GOOD GENES OR GOOD DOCS?
Heming also added that the 62-year-old “Die Hard” actor is “totally silly,” but more importantly, is “a great father” to their daughters, 5-year-old Mabel and 2-year-old Evelyn.
As we just checked off our 8 year wedding anniversary (and thank you... read more
- 11:10 Should Arizona schools let kids watch solar eclipse outside? Some...
- 11:10 'Young Southwest modern' house built by owner in 1950s is for sale
- 10:18 Saving and budgeting: How to be smart with your money
- 08:47 Trump's first campaign manager joins super PAC backing him
- 08:00 The Latest: Dunford endorses military leaders' tweets
- 07:20 Texas lawmaker says his bill would not protect Charlottesville...
- 06:45 Bay Area averages a car-to-car shooting on its freeways every week,...
- 06:32 McCaul calls congressional hearing after Charlottesville violence
- 04:12 President Trump's ardent backers support him more than ever
- 03:59 Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea