Bruce Willis dishes on his marriage to Emma Heming
Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming just celebrated eight years of marriage and the couple insist they’re closer than ever.
“We have a great foundation,” the 38-year-old English actress told Closer Weekly. “He makes me laugh. You’ve got to keep laughing because if you stop, you’re going to have some issues.”
BRUCE WILLIS: GOOD GENES OR GOOD DOCS?
Heming also added that the 62-year-old “Die Hard” actor is “totally silly,” but more importantly, is “a great father” to their daughters, 5-year-old Mabel and 2-year-old Evelyn.
As we just checked off our 8 year wedding anniversary (and thank you... read more
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded