Bruins roll to 10th straight win, beat Devils 4-2
NEWARK, N.J. -- Brad Marchand and Jarome Iginla scored in a 59-second span early in the second period and the Boston Bruins beat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 on Tuesday night for their 10th straight win.
Patrice Bergeron and Chris Kelly also scored and Chad Johnson made 20 saves as the Eastern Conference leaders hurt the Devils' postseason hopes by sending them to their third straight loss.
The 10-game winning streak ties Anaheim for the NHL's longest this season. It is the Bruins' longest since a 10-game run in November 2011, and four shy of the franchise record set in 1929-30.
Patrik Elias... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House