Brush fire in Pinal County burns 110 acres with no containment
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
A brush fire that sparked Wednesday afternoon in Pinal County had spread up to 110 acres by Thursday morning, according to the Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management.
Crews were working to build a line around the so-called River Fire, which began burning along the Picacho Reservoir Wednesday afternoon, said Tiffany Davila, a department spokeswoman.
The cause of the fire has not been identified.
Davila said the fire is burning in open land, not threatening... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki